It’s almost that time- Fall Premieres of all my favorite shows! I know, I’m such a TV sitcom junkie…but hey, I work hard, I work out, give me my tv time. 😉 Plus with every major network posting their shows online, I can watch them at my leisure, which is what I prefer to do. The boy talks too much during the shows, hehe, so I have to rewatch to see what I missed. 😉
Here’s a list of the shows I can’t wait to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy: While it’s definitely gone downhill, I think the finale last season really helped pick it back up. I can’t wait to see how Mer and Der get along living together. Reminds me of my situation. 😉
2. Scrubs: ABC is picking it up for it’s final season. This show used to be my very favorite, and it also went downhill, but I want to see how the end it. Hopefully JD and Elliot will get together for good.
3. Eli Stone: This is a cool new show about a lawyer profit. They left us with Eli in a coma after brain surgery, and he had just opened his eyes. I love cliffhangers.
4. The Office: Oh my god Jim just propose to Pam already, I’m sick of the waiting. What a little stinker. But this show never fails to make me laugh.
5. How I Met Your Mother: This show just plain rocks. I can’t wait to see what happens with Ted. I hope that this show actually has a shelf life, just because it will be so frustrating if we never get to meet the one that Ted ends up marrying. He proposed to Stella but it was after a breakup, so we’ll see if that pans out.
6. Desperate Housewives: The writers really threw us for a loop this last season by fast forwarding 5 years. I hope it’s as chock full of drama as last year.
7. Samantha Who?: Christina Applegate is just adorable. I love watching her in movies and now her new sitcom. I love the premise-Bad Sam turns good after she gets amnesia. I love how she has this childlike innocence at times. Such a cute show.
8. 30 Rock: I love Tina Fey, she is adorable and so good at playing a geek. She’s cute and funny and I hope this series stays on the air for a good long while.
9. Private Practice: It’s not as good as Grey’s, but I like their medical stories. They are always heart wrenching. And the guys on the show, FU-ineeeee. Yum.
10. Pushing Daisies: I like this show, it’s kind of fun in a weird, almost eerie kind of way. The cinematophy is beautiful as well. It’s very sad how the two main characters aren’t allowed to touch. This show might get old after awhile with that premise though, so we’ll see.