52. My favorite season is fall. I love it when the leaves change color and it gets cold outside. I think it’s the prettiest time of the year, and the most comfortable weather and clothes wise.
53. I hate it when people I don’t know very well call me “Little”. It bugs me a lot, and makes me feel like I’m a little kid. From my friends that I know and love I find it endearing but when my secretary does it I want to punch her in the face.
54. I’m a lil bit fiesty.
55. I used to have a really hard time falling asleep. I’d lay in bed and my mind would race, and then I’d toss and turn and get up ten times a night. Now I sleep like a log-I think it’s because I let go of a lot of stress in my life.
56. I lost a lot of friends when I stopped drinking for a year. It really showed me who my true friends were.
57. I can’t stand it when people say “What can I do you for?” It sounds dirty and it’s a dumb phrase.
58. I hate fake phone voices-like when people act super sugary sweet on the phone and it’s not their normal speaking voice. What is that?
59. I love Christmas. I decorate like crazy for it and I love everything from the songs, to the family time, to the food, to the specialty drinks (peppermint schnapps you are so good). Every year it looks like Christmas exploded in my house.
60. When I was a little kid I used to insist that we cut down our own Christmas tree instead of buying it. This would already result in super ugly Charlie Brown looking Christmas trees that I thought were beautiful.
61. I can’t fold clothes and it really bugs me. No matter how hard I try, they still look messy.
62. I’m the worst liar in the world. I can never get away with it-you can always tell. I twitch, I stutter, I blush, and I just look uncomfortable.
63. I want to write a book or a screenplay someday. I think it’d be a lot of fun but I’m not sure where to start.
64. I have a hard time trusting girlfriends, and I have a hard time keeping them. Girls usually equal drama, and I’ve been badly burned in the past. There are just a few girls I’m really close to, and I cherish their friendships!
65. I’m terrified of spiders, and I turn really girly when I’m confronted by them. I’m not proud of this. I don’t even like the fake spider we put up for Halloween.
66. I was bitten by a spider and got really sick, contributing to my fear above.
67. I was voted “Most Spirited” in high school.
68. I didn’t have that many friends in high school, but somehow I was crowned Homecoming Queen. The popular girls got mad and didn’t put my queen picture in the yearbook, all I got was a mention of my name. First queen in the history of our school to not be pictured. See-girls can be cruel!
69. I’m at my heaviest I’ve ever been, but I’m also the healthiest I’ve ever been. I’m learning to accept this and be OK with it. I would still like to lose 10 pounds and stay this healthy. 😉
70. I struggled with an eating disorder in middle school and high school. I hid it pretty well, and mastered the art of eating around my food. I never took a diet pill but I came close. I fainted once from lack of nourishment and my parents had an intervention for me.
71. I love making lists (Yes Queen, I’m a huge list maker too). I make to do lists, shopping lists, and most of all wish lists. 🙂
72. I want to go somewhere cold on my honeymoon, like Alaska or Switzerland. I think cold equals more cuddle time than warm.
73. I always seem to have random songs in my head. For example 90% of the time when I’m getting ready to take a shower, I start singing, “I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts, fiddly dee.” Now I’ve even got the boy doing it. Hehehe.
74. Whenever someone takes a picture of me, I have two go to poses. Most of the time I look up and to the right. I have no idea why.
75. This is my other go to pose-where I open my mouth like I’m scared. I’m not afraid of getting my picture taken, so not sure what that’s about.
76. I’m an old soul-my boss tells me she forgets how young I am sometimes.
77. I got dizzy the first time the boy kissed me and I tripped and almost fell over.
78. I already have names picked out for my unborn children.
79. I would like to have my first child before I’m 30 but I want to be ready.
80. I love me a White Russian drink, they’re super tasty.
81. I’m outspoken, and sometimes I worry that it works against me, because I always say how I feel.
82. I am a sucker for all things four legged, but most especially dogs.
83. I’m not a huge cat person, but I have a thing for black cats. My two family cats were black, and now the boy’s cat is black. I think they’re good luck not bad.
84. I have mini rituals when I eat certain snack foods-I like to savor all of the good parts for last. Like with smores pop tarts when I was little-I would always eat the outside first, saving the yummy marshmallow and chocolate center for last. I know it’s silly.
85. I have moved 11 times since 2001.
86. I have become a super fast packer/unpacker as a result.
87. I secretly love unpacking-there’s something about organizing and getting my home set up that I love.
88. Sometimes people don’t realize I’m only 5ft because I have such a big personality. I can’t tell you how many times people have said, “Wow you’re only 5ft, I didn’t notice!”
89. I like video games more than my boyfriend.
90. My boyfriend says I have “man style” because I like dark colors and modern black furniture.
91. I love Scrabble but I suck at it. I can never think of words with more than 3 letters.
92. I love to reread old books as if they were new. I try to forget them so it’s like a brand new book again.
93. I used to play mud football with the guys and it once earned me the nickname “The Littlest Amazon” when I gave the only other girl playing a bloody nose.
94. I’m a planner and I hate “winging it”.
95. I have an uncanny ability to remember song lyrics, even if I haven’t heard the song in years. I wish I could remember my biology course work like I can remember songs from the early 90s… 😛
96. I love to quote things, like comedians, movies, and TV shows. I think I’m 50% Me, 50% quotes.
97. When I was in high school I went through a very brief “Punk Rock” phase. I wore a spiked collar and a shirt with flames on it. I listened to Korn and had a boyfriend in a rock band who played bass. I thought I was so cool. I looked ridiculous.
98. I had my first kiss when I was 14, with a boy I had a crush on. I thought the kiss was disgusting-he shoved his tongue down my throat and it felt like a slug. The next day I found out he had a girlfriend. My bad luck with men began early!
99. I’m completely addicted to blogging. I love it, and I love the blogging community. What in the world did I do with my free time before blogging?
100. I really wish my Mom and Pops lived closer to me. I miss them a lot, and I wish I could visit more than once or twice a year.
101. I don’t know what I’d do without my puppy and my birdie. Sure they drive me nuts sometimes but those animals are my world!
102. When I get the money to finally travel I have two stops on my agenda: Mississippi and North Carolina to see my two favorite ladies!