I figured she had drugs in her system, but I never would have thought she died from pneumonia! These accidental overdose stories of otherwise young and healthy stars has led me to seriously worry about taking cough syrups and cold medicines. I even hesitate to take pain relievers because we just don’t know what’s in all this crap. It’s so sad that Brittany passed away-I thought she was so adorable. I think I loved her the most in Just Married. 2009 was a rough year for celebrities. Hopefully we don’t lose any of our favorite stars this year!