Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? I wish that my Mom’s side of the family would just hurry up and get along already. We’ve got a few members fighting with each other and it puts a real damper on Christmas. Also, I really wish my brother would get his life straightened out. That would be a Christmas miracle.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Christmas morning we open stockings first, then presents, one by one so everyone can see. This year we are going to the in-laws, so Hubby and I may do our Christmas the night before.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A honeymoon with my Husband, somewhere luxurious.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I love to make things. This year I painted a sign for our front door for Christmas. I’m also hand painting ornaments.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? We played lots of board games, especially Sorry and Yatzee. Also card games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Driving around to look at the neighborhood lights. That’s always been special for me. Actually now we walk, but it’s the same idea.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Well, I’d probably go north to Oregon to see my parents and go home, ha. My home is now in California, so it’d be an out of town trip. I wish I could be there and with my in-laws at the same time.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? An XBox360, The Kinect, and Mario Party for Wii.